Thursday, October 23, 2008

Falling (Not the Verb)

So, I have decided that i use the word "so" way too much. And being that I suck at the whole personal goals deal, I have decided to not care anymore since the progression of this sentence.... This week is that of Thanksgiving break. And, being that the person I wanted to hang out with today is in the process of being kidnapped by his own mother and forcefully taken to Birmingham to eat dinner/lunch with his older brother and sister-in-law, I decided to take this time and update this infamous blog. Not quite sure what to write about, Im just going to start rambling.
I absolutely LOOOVE the fall and winter seasons.... When it starts to get cold, and i get to cover up all of my pale. Everyone starts gravitating to the inside areas and my mom starts making repository worthy amount of food (All of which are amazing I might add). People start having this look of anxiousness of the coming days of holiday craziness ahead. I personally become completely apathetic to anything academic related. And what is absolutely amazing about holidays.... friends come home! Friends that you haven't seen since highschool come back and give you a hug and then forget about you again! Its great...
This week my family and I went to Callaway Gardens to engorge ourselves in overpriced Winn-Dixie food and drive through dark woods with the occasional illuminated organized bulbs aka "Fantasty in Lights". Haha, contrary to the underlying sense of disdain in the last sentence, i actually thoroughly enjoy Callaway. Being outside and eating artery clogging country dinners/breakfasts is the jam (Muscadine).

Bands I'm Listening to at the Moment: Attack Attack!, MCR (Three Cheers), The Myriad

No comments: